Alderley Park Accelerator
The Alderley Park Accelerator, powered by BioCity and part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), offers start-up and scale-up support to early stage and growing life science businesses on their journey to success.
Alderley Park - Cheshire
Looking to create a business from your ideas?
If you have a life science or healthcare business idea you wish to pursue, then this programme is the perfect place to start. Apply and gain momentum and guidance on your next steps. The programme is suitable for eligible businesses with just a spark of idea, start ups and companies looking to launch new innovations.
The Accelerator programme comprises a 2 ½ day pre-accelerator and a follow-on 8 week Accelerator programme for best performing pre-accelerator graduates selected in a competitive process.
What’s on offer
• Fully funded 2 ½ day pre-accelerator workshop specifically tailored to the life science sector
• Successful applicants go on to full 8 week programme
• Introduction to tools, methodologies and approaches to design, test and de-risk your business model hypotheses
• Virtual and onsite workshops
• One-to-one coaching
• Introductions to potential investors
• Opportunity to work with the Alderley Park Expert Mentor Network of over 200 members
• Participants are expected to spend significant time validating assumptions and testing hypotheses